SIP phone with integrated camera
The Yealink VP59 is an Android based video phone designed for executives and teleworkers that strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication, enabling high-quality communications for business executives and professionals alike.
HD Audio and Video
The VP59 is coupled with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Noise Proof and Acoustic Shield technologies, that effectively eliminate background distractions and noises, deliver crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment.
With an 8-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen and easy Teams menu navigation, all of these make collaboration easier than ever.The VP59 provides the added flexibility for executives and professionals with its Bluetooth/Wi-Fi connectivity, the ability of USB headset connection but also the ability to function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop. Furthermore, it will be armed with wireless microphone (available in H2, 2019), HDMI output and detachable camera, making it easy to be deployed in the huddle room.
High security and Interoperability
This device addresses the need for heightened digital security by using SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), significantly enhancing data protection. The device is not only secure but also flexible; VP59 supports broad interoperability with leading video conferencing systems and IP-PBX/UC systems on the market, as well as with several leading softswitch provider.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
The Yealink VP59 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings.
- Flagship smart video phone for C levels and workgroups with video collaboration demands
- 8 "1280x800 pixel colour touch screen, fully adjustable
- High-definition voice with Yealink acoustic shield and noise-proof technologies
- HD 1080p business video (camera plug and play)
- 27 touch keys, 16 SIP accounts
- HDMI connector, USB 2.0 for storage, multimedia applications.
- Call recording and compatibility with wireless USB headsets
- 2xLAN Gigabit Ethernet Switch